Need to find previous owner of car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
I need to find previous owner of my car. I have found some very valuable items in it. I will not discuss what these items are except with the previous owner of the car. But I will say that the value of these items total to around 10k. So it is VERY important that I get in contact with him or her. Having a conscience sucks!!! I thought that with all the LEO on this board I may just have some luck! Here is some info about the car...

1. 2005 Mustang GT 5spd.

2. Carfax report states that car was originally purchased and registered in Denham Springs Lousianna. (At the time of Katrina, no flood damage, whew!)

3. Vin number is 1ZVFT82H755111431.

Thanks so much for any help you may provide. One more thing there is a $50.00 finder fee, and the great feeling that you'll get from helping someone out.

Jason...

needSVTsoon

Established Member
wow not many people would be so nice and return the stuff, but if they were dumb enough to forget 10k worth of stuff in their car when they sold it, its there own fault.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I seriously doubt you would return 10k of stuff.

Bullitt#918

I crave horsepower
Established Member
Carfax only tells you there was an owner..and maybe a state. You could always go to where you go it from and find out where they got it from (i.e. ask the dealer to give you a phone number, or give them yours so they can call you)

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
have someone run an oasis on it (dealer access only). it will have the original owners name because of the warranty and subsequent owners assuming they took it do the dealer for service. Good luck.

Last edited:

RookieBeotch

Post Whore!!
Established Member
i'd be interested to know what it is exactly, maybe its a few kilo's of columbian bam bam strapped to the bottom?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
SOHC46 said:
I need to find previous owner of my car. I have found some very valuable items in it. I will not discuss what these items are except with the previous owner of the car. But I will say that the value of these items total to around 10k. So it is VERY important that I get in contact with him or her. Having a conscience sucks!!! I thought that with all the LEO on this board I may just have some luck! Here is some info about the car...

1. 2005 Mustang GT 5spd.

2. Carfax report states that car was originally purchased and registered in Denham Springs Lousianna. (At the time of Katrina, no flood damage, whew!)

3. Vin number is 1ZVFT82H755111431.

Thanks so much for any help you may provide. One more thing there is a $50.00 finder fee, and the great feeling that you'll get from helping someone out.

Jason...

Not going to happen, you are running a game. This thread is CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread