P1010025%20copy2.jpg

P1010028%20copy2.jpg

P1010029%20copy2.jpg

P1010040%20copy2.jpg

P1010041%20copy2.jpg

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> Looks OK. Kind of like the old 7-UP Mustangs.

Looks like 7-Up!? Enough said.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
First off i love the look of the rear 1/4 pic
now i think maybe you should keep the white (sets your car apart)
next if you really want to know see if some one can change the color in the pic to see what it would look like this way you can see it side by side

AzDropTop

Established Member
I like white wheels on a white car, but I'm not a big fan of them on your car. They're not horrible though.

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
I would suggest adding rally stripes or going with chrome. I think white stripes w/ white wheels on that cool shade of green would look tight. Nice car.

silvercoffin

Established Member
oh man

Do you want to sell your car? hehehehe

I would love to have a notch in that condition and the color is great. The wheels look great too. My opinion is leave the wheels or go with chrome but doesnt like your interested in chrome.

NICE CAR

sleeper89

Established Member
damn, this is a tough one. normally i HATE painted wheels but they look aiight on your ride with the clear corners and the white lettering on the bumpers. i'd still go with silver or polished aluminum over chrome or white though. that is unles you put a fading white stripe down the side of your car but that would take away from the beautiful clean look you've maintained so far. i'm a sucker for clean notchbacks. mine is an all black 89 coupe that "looks" stock except for the 5 star aluminum wheels.

anyhow, i'd go with a nice polished aluminum wheel on your car. and while you're at it trade the white lettering for mirror decal letters. that would look real sick.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread