Need Uniforms, T-Shirts, sports equipment?

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Guys,

Just putting this out there for whom ever may be interested. Do you play in an adult league, a beer soft ball league or maybe coach in a little league or some type of youth athletics for your kids?

A friend of mine and I (we both coach baseball at Penn State University Brandywine Campus) run a business (he started it) for custom uniforms, clothing and sports equipment. If you're looking to save money I can do just that. We are looking to support youth athletics, college athletics and any other business that may need or want some type of apparel. We will get you everything from bleachers to socks and everything in between. Bottom line is that we offer an excellent product at an unbeatable price, I know it sounds cliche, but I will beat any price you can get!

Any MACA member will receive an additional discount!

If I can support your organization I would appreciate the business. I'll list below the companies/webistes we have inventory with.

Bodek & Rhodes

3N2

Allesson Athletics (Makes Under Armour Baseball Uniforms)

BSN Sports

League Direct

Agusta Sportswear

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
whats the turnaround on say tshirts? I am looking to get some walkout t shirts done, and if you can get fight shorts maybe those as well, if you want text me at 7174654161 so maybe we can work somthing out

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'm going to need 20 kids Youth Large underarmor type shirts with names, numbers and graphics on them for spring football.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Zajax,
Do you have a budget in mind? Per shirt or intotal? I could go with a cheap performance moisture managment tshirt or I could go with something more "legit" like a 3N2 shirt which is more of an under armour style shirt but cheaper in $. If you give me a budget to work with I can email you something to look at and let me know what you think. We require %50 down and %50 upon receipt of the order.

Just an fyi, it is
$15 per screenprint per location.
$15 per screenprint color.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Cheap moisture shirt is fine, nothing real fancy since it's spring ball and I may have to pass shirts out and collect after a game. Lacrosse is huge down here so I may have 20 different kids each week.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Then going badger is probably the way to go. Let me know if what I sent you via PM is ok. Get the names, numbers, logos and sizes for each kid and I can get the ball rolling. Once the art work is approved by you, it is 10 days until the product should be finished. in total, roughly 4 weeks from day order is submitted. So just get me the details, I'll price it out and get things rolling for you ASAP.

For LAX, the only thing I can't do I think is sticks. Uniforms are no problem, if I can support your teams in any way, I'll be glad to lend a fellow MACA member a hand!

Thanks!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Our shirts from last year were just our team colors and I got numbers 1-20.

Very easy

I am submitting the proposal to the commish

Users who are viewing this thread