Need URGENT Hepl Please

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Hi All,

I found something I want to buy on ebay but the seller doesn't ship outside of the USA. That's ok as I have a friend in MN who will accept stuff for me and then I pay her the freight to send to Oz. It's funny how many sites in the USA don't actually have any shipping outside of the country...

Anyway, one of the items I want ends in about 45min. ebay won't let me bid on it (cause I'm outside the preferred shipping zone of the seller). I've sent the seller a question to see if he'll accept my bid and ship to my friend in MN but he's probably not logged on.

I need someone to help me here. I have paypal so I can pay anyone that has access to it. I just don't want to miss this item because of ebay.

If the seller doesn't get back to me in the next 20 min can someone please buy this for me and I'll pay them via paypal. The item is only $50...

I'm an Aussie - everyone trusts us :beer:

HELP!!!!

Oz

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
It's an overhead console from a Mountaineer that I want for my Explorer.

If someone PM's me their phone number I will even call them to discuss - yes at my cost. I don't care I want this console!!

Oz

OZ Dude

Going Crazy Down Under!
Established Member
Don't worry - closed.

I'll try contacting them directly during their business hours and buy off them...

Users who are viewing this thread