Need value of used 1k miles drilled rotors

BERT306

Established Member
Question on value of factory 03 cobra brakes front and rear???????

I Have a 03 cobra and im going to Aerospace brakes upfront and in the rear .the car is gonna be set up for drag and i wanna sell my factory front and rear brakes as a complete package deal. I have upgraded to cross drilled Rotors on front and back and they have less than 1000 miles. I just not sure on what these are worth and i wanna be fair so if anyone has any info on what kind of price there getting as a package deal or i will separte also if someone one is interested . just need to know what these things are going for dollar wise...thanks in advance for any info....

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I Have a 03 cobra and im going to race style brakes upfront and in the rear and i wanna sell my front and rear brakes as a complete package deal. I have upgraded to cross drilled Rotors on front and back and they have less than 1000 miles. I just not sure on what these are worth and i wanna be fair so if anyone has any info on what kind of price there getting as a package deal or i will separte also if someone one is interested . just need to know what these things are going for dollar wise...thanks in advance for any info....

You need to do a little better job with the thread titles going forward. "need info asap 03 cobra" is not even close to indicating what you actually need.

What are race "style" brakes? What type of racing?

No pics of the drilled rotors that are for sale? What brand are they? Did you mike the thickness? What pads were bedded in and used on them?

Last edited:

BERT306

Established Member
sorry guys i think i must of been half asleep when i put this up cause even i re read this and was like wtf!!! lol. so i edited it and hopefully someone will be able to help me out on the info i need

Users who are viewing this thread