need wax help/suggestion

svtmc-g

Established Member
Hey gents. I used Zaino last year and I loved it but hated the small amount for the high price. Any suggestions? I know you guys have some ideas for me!haha
I also want a good swirl remover. I wanna get my paint to the next level this year and those swirl marks and water spot etchings HAVE to come off!

Let me see your suggestions. As I said ...i was very happy with Zaino's peformance...but the bottles are small. I wax my car ALOT because I don't have a garage, so I go through wax quick. OH...and NO meguiars suggestions, I used it for years and once I used Zaino...I'll never go back to that junk. Let the suggestions begin!:)
Mc-G

Black01Stang

Established Member
I say go with the Clearkote Killer Combo offered by the sponsor here SMP. I used it on my car last year in conjuncture with a claybar and (super swirl remover)SSR 2 with outstanding results.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Black01Stang said:
I say go with the Clearkote Killer Combo offered by the sponsor here SMP. I used it on my car last year in conjuncture with a claybar and (super swirl remover)SSR 2 with outstanding results.

Ditto.. Give Scott a Call :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread