Need wiring help with Termi auto swap.

r1cefed

I am in the process of doing an auto swap on my 03 Cobra. I am using a Lentech Street/Strip 4R70W with a Precision converter. The plan was to use the Mach 1 ECU, trans harness, and body harness (the harness that runs down the passenger side fender). I have done numerous searches but cannot seem to find any support on wiring besides how to change the plug on the trans harness. Most posts I found on other forums had the pictures removed for some reason.

My goal is to use the Mach 1 ECU to shift/lockup the Lentech. I am not using a MVB setup like most are doing. However I am at a dead end with the wiring. Here are some of my major questions. (Feel free to PM me as well if that is easier)

1. Are the harnesses that I listed the only ones necessary to make the swap work? I am already aware of the heat exchanger pump and IAT sensor issues. I just need to know if I need any other harness to make this happen.

2. If I cut and swap the plugs off the transmission harnesses I have multiple wires left over. (Roughly 5 or 6) I am assuming these will be what controls the shifts/solenoids. What do I wire these to?

3. There are a couple of extra plugs on the Mach 1 body harness that are not on the Termi harness. (I can take pictures if necessary) I would just like to know if they will be used for anything or not.

In a nutshell I really just need to know if I need to repin anything on the harness to make the car shift. I am extremely lost at this point and cannot go further with the project until I get on track with the wiring. I am assuming the left over wires from the trans harness after I swap the plug will make it to the ECU I just need to know how. If anyone has a link to a write up or a pin out/diagram the help would be greatly appreciated.

I am not sure why I cannot find anything even through Google on this subject. Most people seem to be using the Baumann controller or simply just using an MVB transmission. Any link I find involving a Mach 1 ECU seems to be gutted of pictures/info.

Thanks again.

Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread