Need your help SVTP, wheel choice dilemma

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
So, when I first purchased my car I only intended to do simple bolt ons and use it as a cruiser, as always this plan did not last long. Awhile back I found a killer deal on a set of staggered CF10 Forgestars (20x11 rear with a 315, and 20x9 with a 275. Car looks and rides amazing but I recently gave in to temptation and installed a blower on the car and am now considering selling these wheels.

I'm considering purchasing some 15x9 Welds for the rear and 18x5s for the front. I would roll around on ET Street Rs full time (car is not a daily driver, car is rarely driven.... maybe 2.5k miles a year). I wanted to see who else rolls around on a similar set up and do you miss having a true street set up? I really don't do any high speed turns and have always been about straight line. I just don't want to purchase the Welds and then regret selling my Forgestars.

My other option is to keep the Forgestars and buy some Race Stars which would only be used for track duty (2-3 times per year). I have considered the SVE wheels but I really want to use a shank style lug vs acorn because I do plan on turning the car up in the future and making descent power. Let me know what route you would go and why, thanks.

Here is a pic of how the car currently looks.
27462570337_b20b2e7700.jpg
IMG_20180524_190018971 by Leonard Riddick, on Flickr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread