Need your Xbox360 fixed?

Evan5469

Established Member
Awhile ago a member on here (CobraStang161) was fixing Xbox's that had the Red ring of death (RRoD) but has stopped for quite some time. Well I'm looking to pick up where he left off and offer to fix them for anyone that needs it done. I'll be charging $35 if you use Paypal and $30 (same price that was being charged before) if you send a check or cash with your Xbox. I'll also be offering further upgrades (cooling and otherwise) for an additional cost. :banana:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
No, but thanks for asking. Believe it or not, I'm still on a launch console. It hasn't died yet, but I've been waiting for the day....

Evan5469

Established Member
No, but thanks for asking. Believe it or not, I'm still on a launch console. It hasn't died yet, but I've been waiting for the day....

Mike you are one lucky guy I must say. My neighbor told me recently that he's been through 4 consoles so far (he didn't know I could fix them) and he doesn't even play that much.

I'LL B Bok

Established Member
not the fan

i have the circle of death, but not because of the fan (been there done that). its the other problem. i didn't feel like screwing with it so i bought an elite...but if you can fix the non-fan issue i'll bring it your way for $35 bucks. want?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Mike you are one lucky guy I must say. My neighbor told me recently that he's been through 4 consoles so far (he didn't know I could fix them) and he doesn't even play that much.

LOL, I've been told that before. I don't know why mine still lives....its never been inside a cabinet or anything, and the room is relatively dust free, so maybe that helps?

Evan5469

Established Member
i have the circle of death, but not because of the fan (been there done that). its the other problem. i didn't feel like screwing with it so i bought an elite...but if you can fix the non-fan issue i'll bring it your way for $35 bucks. want?

Sure I'd love to fix it for you. :beer:

LOL, I've been told that before. I don't know why mine still lives....its never been inside a cabinet or anything, and the room is relatively dust free, so maybe that helps?

The low dust could help but the RRoD issue seems to be caused by excessive heat. I think you're just one of the lucky few. :thumbsup:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah, I know the heat syncs are way to small on them. But Mine has about a foot of space on all sides, and is well ventilated in a low dust environment...that probably has alot to do with it. My original PS2 never died either.

Users who are viewing this thread