Needing boost soon.

Will_SVT

Established Member
I have an 01 cobra that I'll be selling in the fall. Super nice. New paint and lots of mods but mainly all cosmetics.

Been looking around for terminators on craigslist in the East TN/ North AL/West NC and North GA areas considering I live in Chattanooga and having no luck except for $30k low mileage cars and convertibles.

Looking to spend around 18k give or take a few k. 40k miles to 70k miles.

Where's the best places to look as in websites? New to the forums on here. Specifically looking for a silver metallic or Satin silver coupe. Not picky except no black or red.

Thanks!
Instagram - @will_svt

Speedwagon

Established Member
I have an 01 cobra that I'll be selling in the fall. Super nice. New paint and lots of mods but mainly all cosmetics.

Been looking around for terminators on craigslist in the East TN/ North AL/West NC and North GA areas considering I live in Chattanooga and having no luck except for $30k low mileage cars and convertibles.

Looking to spend around 18k give or take a few k. 40k miles to 70k miles.

Where's the best places to look as in websites? New to the forums on here. Specifically looking for a silver metallic or Satin silver coupe. Not picky except no black or red.

Thanks!
Instagram - @will_svt

We will all need boost soon ... Haha

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
All you can do is keep looking. Look in the market section here, watch Autotrader, and keep an eye on Craigslist. My wife found my 04 on Craigslist. The low priced ones are going to go quick so you have to be on top of it.

Will_SVT

Established Member
An 01 cobra with stock internals that I daily drive. I think we know how that'll end up if I don't do internals. Cheaper just to get a terminator in the end. Lol

01yellercobra

Established Member
An 01 cobra with stock internals that I daily drive. I think we know how that'll end up if I don't do internals. Cheaper just to get a terminator in the end. Lol

Wish I could say that wasn't the truth. I had a D1 on my stock engine in my 01. It was pullied for 12psi. The lowest I could go without major surgery to the valve cover to clear a larger pulley. I remember when it blew too. I was getting on the freeway going to work one morning. I wasn't on it hard. I was just getting up to speed. Heard a weird noise and then had a cloud behind me.

I did a lot to my 01 over the years. I do miss it, but I'm glad I got my 04.

Will_SVT

Established Member
Yeah exactly man. I can't imagine doing that to mine now. May as well part ways with her and get something that can handle it. Definitely keeping a few things off of it to put on the terminator though. Ambers and rear diffuser.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I eaton swapped mine a few years ago and it runs great. But I don't daily it and it sees around a 1000 miles a year. I considered getting an 03 also but I bought my 01 new and I'm attached to it. Figure with how I use it the car should last for pretty much ever.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I had my 01 almost 10 years. I really thought I would never get rid of it. That's why I dumped all the money into it. But I always wanted a Mystichrome. The wife even said I should paint my 01 Mystichrome. But it just wasn't the same. I think the last 3 years I had my 01 it seemed I was always chasing a problem. And it was the mindset of "just one more thing and it'll be fine". Well, when the engine went I finally had it. I do miss the car. Especially what it was when it ran right. But it's been nice having something pretty headache free.

Users who are viewing this thread