Needing factory grille

Lightning3352

Established Member
Looking to find a replacement factory grille for my 2001 lightning. Having trouble finding one around my hometown as well as online. If anyone knows were I can locate one it would be greatly appreciated.

Tparlin

Yes mine is the honeycomb both upper and lower. I haven't the slightest on what they sell for. I'm not looking to make a killing on them so do you know ballpark what they sell for? I'm currently looking for a OEM Goodyear for mine and like you I can't locate the item I want and feel the price is going to be ridiculous

Lightning3352

Established Member
Called lmr since they are able to sell 99-00 upper and lower and even they said that 01-04 are very hard to acquire. Told them that they are sitting on a gold min if able to start reproducing that style. Weird that everyone is going to billet and mesh grilles, yet I have no idea what they are doing with the factory grills that they are taking out.

Tparlin

Are your currently on the truck? Or do you have aftermarket in?
I have the black gloss mesh grill on the truck and the original packed in the box. Take a look around and hopefully you find what you want. I will hold onto this while you look. Again I'm indifferent on selling so I dont mind stashing it for ya

Users who are viewing this thread