never been used HPP twin turbo kit with gt35R's for 96-04 4v cobras

JohnC96cobra

Established Member
SOLD!

Kit was installed but the car was never started with the kit on.
compressor side is .70 and turbine side is .68 and the kit does not come with K member. The kit was mounted on my 99 cobra.
My 96 cobra has the same kit but with the non ball bearing turbos, it made 1161rwhp through a tko and on e85. that was with 25psi.
The basic Kit comes with 57mm journal bearing turbos. This kit has upgraded gt35r's which are 61mm ball bearing turbos.

2 gt35r's
2 tial wastegates
greddy BOV
hot and cold side piping
turbo manifolds
aluminum coolant reservoir
front mount air to air intercooler
metal coolant pipes.
v-band clamps
pretty much full kit without the filters for the turbos and the k member.

7000.00 shipped

15zk3z8.jpg

14jyu5l.jpg

2yzdkls.jpg

fldk7o.jpg

99dx7t.jpg

xop55i.jpg

2i26gzn.jpg

Last edited:

02SVTV6

Established Member
What's the eta of the spool on those monsters!?

When are you people going to realize we don't own Hondas and Evos withs GT35Rs. We own. V8 with a Head that flows very well even stock so spooling is nothing. Even Twin 74s for my car would spool instantly granted ported 5.4 4V heads but even so from a roll you can brake boost though lag wouldn't be an issue on 35Rs

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
When are you people going to realize we don't own Hondas and Evos withs GT35Rs. We own. V8 with a Head that flows very well even stock so spooling is nothing. Even Twin 74s for my car would spool instantly granted ported 5.4 4V heads but even so from a roll you can brake boost though lag wouldn't be an issue on 35Rs

C mon man, you have a 5.4 and a auto. I have a stock 4.6,t-56 and 3:55's that's so different it's not comparable. I'm not talking about brake boosting on a roll either I'm talking about dig racing at a track.

JohnC96cobra

Established Member
C mon man, you have a 5.4 and a auto. I have a stock 4.6,t-56 and 3:55's that's so different it's not comparable. I'm not talking about brake boosting on a roll either I'm talking about dig racing at a track.

my 96 cobra has a tko without a 2 step and I managed to get a 1.44 60 with the tires spinning also keep in mind my 96 doesn't have ball bearing turbos either they are just the gt35 turbos not the gt35R's that I am selling with that kit.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
^geez! That car sounds nasty! Got any videos of it?

Im definitely interested in this, Ive got the turbo bug again so I'm sure it won't be long and I'll have one. What's the odds that this will fit a qa1 k member?

JohnC96cobra

Established Member
both videos are of the same run but from different angles, this was on my mid setting which is 17lbs of boost ( around 900hp).

the kit is built around a D&D k member.
The price is OBO by the way.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4fhX5fW8A&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLUj4BLciW-gY"]YouTube - ‪1996 Twin Turbo Cobra 5 speed‬‏[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9DF-mWkYVg"]YouTube - ‪1996 twin turbo mod motor cobra 9.6@145‬‏[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread