New 03/04 Cobra Owner/ Midwest Area

LWniesz

Established Member
Just recently purchased my first cobra. Not my first mustang, had multiple foxbodies and a built 2V.
Been wanting an 03/04 for years now and finally put myself in a position where i could afford one.

2003 Mineral Grey
Build #60
O/r X, Magnaflow catback, 2.76 pulley, JLT CAI, H&R springs, 18x9/10 TF Chicane RS
Love this color and have only gotten to drive it about 30 miles. The weather here in Nebraska is not too good.
Anyways look forward to being apart of this community on here.
I believe this car used to belong to member from here out of Colorado. I purchased the car out of TN, but that owner purchased while he was living in Washington state.

Pictures will be up as soon as its nice out and i can get some good ones.

Thanks,
Logan

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, sound nice. I actually really like mineral grey!

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Congrats on the new to you cobra, mineral gray is a good color on a cobra. Enjoy, they are great cars.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congrats MG is a good looking color only seen two 03 Cobra's in that color ever.

LWniesz

Established Member
a4odaa.jpg

Sorry for the delay. Been enjoying the car :burnout:

Oscar_SVT_Jr

Established Member
sounds like a great lists of mods and the car looks great! Congrats on your first cobra man! enjoy. just got my first 03 cobra earlier this week :beer:

LWniesz

Established Member
sounds like a great lists of mods and the car looks great! Congrats on your first cobra man! enjoy. just got my first 03 cobra earlier this week :beer:

Thanks! Weather has been a blessing, put about 1200 miles on it since this original post!
Cant get enough of that blower!

MG0h3

Established Member
Looks great!!

Just had to edit because I saw it has springs.....are they even lowering springs?

LWniesz

Established Member
Looks great!!

Just had to edit because I saw it has springs.....are they even lowering springs?

They are. For some reason this picture makes it look weird. Its a good stance, could be lower but I will wait until i get my coil overs.

Users who are viewing this thread