new 03 cobra race car ,check it out !

auto doug

Established Member
just wanted to make metion of our latest body & paint project here at Auto- Kraft in Nebraska, clik on www.tiger-racing.com all details are on thier web site . look for this hot new Cobra , to be in some of the ford mags. soon and competing on tracks across the country in world challenge gt-1 ,I'll also post a few pic of the body & paint work in process.on my web site www.autokraftnebraska.com:thumbsup: -----oops! ,:bash: I meant to put this w/ the 03 cobra info . I don't know how to move it , maybe someone can help with it :??:

Last edited:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Cool!
I saw that car in July when I was in Omaha. It looked alot different then! It was just a body, bare metal, no interior, engine, tranny or anything!

Paul made my trip when I stopped in to see what kind of goodies were in the store and he gave me a tour of the shop. :-D

Good luck with the car. :thumbsup:

Tracy

Black Cobra

Established Member
Quote from www.tiger-racing.com
"Ford Motor Company will supply Cobra 4.6 DOHC engines and Tremec six-speed electrohydraulic gearboxes to the team. The transmission employs fingertip control Formula 1 style paddles that enable almost imperceptible gear changes to be completed in under 250 milliseconds - less than the blink of an eye."

Suspect there will be a poll to see if a Formula 1 style paddle shifter mod is favorable or not now.... :)

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
I'd be really happy to see that electrohydraulic shift make it into the FRPP catalog as an accessory...

Sorry, no poll here about that 'box...:rolling:

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
Whoa, look at that wing!

mustang_info_page.jpg

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
those look like the same wheels from the superstallion from a couple years back. i think they are speedline? not sure. definitely bad ass wheels and the staggered look is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread