2003 Oxford White with Tan Top/Interior

Mods:
H&R Race Springs
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors
Fiore Firewall Adjuster and Quadrant
Power Stack Open Element Cold Air Intake
Borla Stinger Cat Back
2.76" Billetflow Pulley with 100mm Idler (Black)
Tuned by Bob Kurgan: 452hp and 474tq
MGW Short Throw Shifter
CDC Light Bar
Bullet Fuel Door
SSInserts Bumper Inserts
CCW SP500s with Toyo Proxes 275-35-18 Front Tires, 295-35-18 Rear Tires

Im probably gonna start slow with lighting mods. Do some yellow fogs, HID headlights and sequential turns. As far as power mods what would you all recommend for where the car is now?

Heat exchanger? Would i need a new tune after that?
Same thing with midpipe, would i need a new tune?

Im probably gonna hold off on doing a port job and save up for a KB or whipple.

What else do you guys recommend i start with?

fast ford brian

Established Member
Get a dual pass heat exchanger, Pfab intercooler tank and a fenderwell cold air ,that woke mine up quite a bit with the 2.80 pulley I have .after a retune I picked up 23 rwhp .

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
As far as performance mods, you are kind of at that stage of a port or TS. Only other little thing could be a mid pipe, but beware that it is going to make the car really loud with the stingers. Depending on your driving habits, you may want to install the head cooling mod.

No need for a re tune after the mid pipe.

03SVTSnakeBite

Sick Snake
Established Member
These vents under the stock hood are gay can I clip them off. They seem like they are defeating the purpose of the induction hood

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
If it was my car....LOL!, I'd do the heat exchanger, Billet Flow black anodized idlers, and a Bassani catted x-pipe. Then next year, do a Whipple or twin 57mm turbos and supporting mods!

mi_l123

JDM = Just Dust ME
Established Member
If it was my car....LOL!, I'd do the heat exchanger, Billet Flow black anodized idlers, and a Bassani catted x-pipe. Then next year, do a Whipple or twin 57mm turbos and supporting mods!

bassani X :rockon: save up for whipple/ turbo

dirtyjerz5.0

Established Member

haha there he is

yeah midpipe will probably go on first.....catted of course, dont wanna get pulled over

oh yeah, still trying to offload the m3 :(

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
yellow fogs look good.......on a lexus is300 (come stock) and a wanna be jdm civic. The fogs on the terminators are already on the yellow side enough, especially with 8k h.I.d.s as I just just installed. Use that 140 for yellow h.I.d. fogs and put toward something mentioned above.

dirtyjerz5.0

Established Member
yellow fogs look good.......on a lexus is300 (come stock) and a wanna be jdm civic. The fogs on the terminators are already on the yellow side enough, especially with 8k h.I.d.s as I just just installed. Use that 140 for yellow h.I.d. fogs and put toward something mentioned above.

how about the 25 dollar yellow fogs :lol1:

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Please no yellow fogs
Also please no HIDs in the stock housings!!!
These vents under the stock hood are gay can I clip them off. They seem like they are defeating the purpose of the induction hood
YES! This was the first thing I did to my car 5 years ago, along with removing the underhood blanket.. No negative side effects..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread