NEW! 04 Cobra vs 03 RSX-S Turbo Vid Inside!!

chrisle7220

Established Member
Just got done racing my friend with his rsx-s turbo. Not sure of many know what type of turbo he has, but its a Cybernation Stage 1 kit that puts him at about 300whp. I got intake and exhaust, so im putting down about 400whp. I have 100whp over him and a 130-140wtq advanatage. But unlike the boat like weight of our cars, his car weighs about 2800lbs. The first race we went from about 50-55mph up to about 105-110mph. The 2nd race we did it from about 35mph, I was in 1st and it came so fast that i hit the rev limiter, but he also misshifted, so it evened out i guess. LOL. Anyways, enjoy the vid. O BTW, when the camera shows the side view mirror, thats when he let off.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTE2ODc2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
those turbo RSX's aint fast but u murdered him. i ran against one in the highway and he beat me of course. i'm in a damn truck that tops out at 98.... but we did a 50mph role out and i pulled on him in 3rd. then he pulled back when i was shifting into 4th. damn automatic is shifting bad now. but at 112,000 miles it'd be expected i need to get it services soon.

chrisle7220

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
those turbo RSX's aint fast but u murdered him. i ran against one in the highway and he beat me of course. i'm in a damn truck that tops out at 98.... but we did a 50mph role out and i pulled on him in 3rd. then he pulled back when i was shifting into 4th. damn automatic is shifting bad now. but at 112,000 miles it'd be expected i need to get it services soon.

I dunno how you even kept up with a turbo rsx-s from a roll in a truck. People are already getting into the high 12's with that stage 1 cybernation kit.

chrisle7220

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments. Sorry for the crappy footage. We shouldve turn night vision on, but at least now we know we still own turbo'd rsx-s. LOL.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
gear ratios, gear ratios.....but all ford trucks are govenored to 98mph unless u turn it off then most till top out at 115.

CyberDaveA

Established Member
Originally posted by dscraggs
Uhhh My friend has a 98 F-150 and it doesnt cut out until 110, Atleast thats what the state trooper said b4 he took us to jail.

lol... sounds like you had a fun night...

Mullet

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
They aren't turbo stock. That rsx-s had an aftermarket turbo system. You probbly raced a stock base rsx because a stock rsx-s with the 6-speed would walk you at any speed in any gear.

Last edited:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Originally posted by chrisle7220
Just got done racing my friend with his rsx-s turbo. Not sure of many know what type of turbo he has, but its a Cybernation Stage 1 kit that puts him at about 300whp. I got intake and exhaust, so im putting down about 400whp. I have 100whp over him and a 130-140wtq advanatage. But unlike the boat like weight of our cars, his car weighs about 2800lbs. The first race we went from about 50-55mph up to about 105-110mph. The 2nd race we did it from about 35mph, I was in 1st and it came so fast that i hit the rev limiter, but he also misshifted, so it evened out i guess. LOL. Anyways, enjoy the vid. O BTW, when the camera shows the side view mirror, thats when he let off.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTE2ODc2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

Listen at the end...."ooohhhh, cobra. Is that fast?" LOL, yes that is fast. Hopefully he was being sarcastic. Good kill!

Users who are viewing this thread