New '08 Red/white @ MSRP in Arkansas

Fastbackman

Established Member
Guys. Just wanted to let you know that the dealership I purchased my latest GT500 from has an '08 for sale for sticker. It is Red/White with red/black interior, shaker 1000 HID headlights, premium trim, and ambient lighting. It stickers for $46,925. That's the firm price but you can get it for that if you talk to Dick Fenwick. The dealership is Jim Golden Ford in Camden AR. If you're an out of state buyer, you will only have to pay taxes in the state you live in. I live in OK and that's how it worked for me. If you're interested just ask for Dick Fenwick and tell him Shannon from Oklahoma sent you. IF you speak directly with him, there should be no games. They were great for me to work with. I couldn't make the drive before they closed on Saturday, so Dick met me there and sold me mine on a Sunday. The number to the dealership is 1-870-836-2100. Also, you can PM me if I can do anything to help. They may be closed for the evening but if so, just call him and the morning and he'll take care of you. Hope this helps someone! Let me know if any of you guys buy it.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Guys. Just wanted to let you know that the dealership I purchased my latest GT500 from has an '08 for sale for sticker. It is Red/White with red/black interior, shaker 1000 HID headlights, premium trim, and ambient lighting. It stickers for $46,925. That's the firm price but you can get it for that if you talk to Dick Fenwick. The dealership is Jim Golden Ford in Camden AR. If you're an out of state buyer, you will only have to pay taxes in the state you live in. I live in OK and that's how it worked for me. If you're interested just ask for Dick Fenwick and tell him Shannon from Oklahoma sent you. IF you speak directly with him, there should be no games. They were great for me to work with. I couldn't make the drive before they closed on Saturday, so Dick met me there and sold me mine on a Sunday. The number to the dealership is 1-870-836-2100. Also, you can PM me if I can do anything to help. They may be closed for the evening but if so, just call him and the morning and he'll take care of you. Hope this helps someone! Let me know if any of you guys buy it.

Man! Glad you worked with someone that was decent also. Sounds like you were satisfied with your price, I know I was down here in Florida!

Users who are viewing this thread