new 1/4 times

F8LVNM

Established Member
Hay guys I went to the track with my new BFG's an 2.93 with pred tune, along with borla stinger,catted H-pipe,K&N cl.

60ft-1.920
1/4-12.213
mph-115.60

Is this about right, I was happy but I think the car can do a bit better.( or I could do better).

10SecStang

Pump Gas Predator
Established Member
Nice run dude!

But you and I both know you AND the car can always do better! Don't give up, that extra tenth is in there somewhere!

ls1eater

Established Member
You can definetly improve.......the other night i ran a new best of 12.2@114 W/ 1.82 60' with the stock pulley so you can definetly push her a little more......good luck

F8LVNM

Established Member
ls1eater said:
You can definetly improve.......the other night i ran a new best of 12.2@114 W/ 1.82 60' with the stock pulley so you can definetly push her a little more......good luck

Thats some good ass times with no pulley. :bowdown:

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
F8LVNM said:
Thats some good ass times with no pulley. :bowdown:

I agree, but the stock pulley'd Cobra's definately have it in them, if you can get the 60' times low enough. So many are quick to swap pulleys that they never really get a chance to see what their Cobra can do with the stocker. I think that with DR's or slicks, good air and a good driver we'll see a stock pulley/stock IRS Cobra right at 12.0/116.

ls1eater

Established Member
Chucko said:
I agree, but the stock pulley'd Cobra's definately have it in them, if you can get the 60' times low enough. So many are quick to swap pulleys that they never really get a chance to see what their Cobra can do with the stocker. I think that with DR's or slicks, good air and a good driver we'll see a stock pulley/stock IRS Cobra right at 12.0/116.
Totally agree.......But warrantee is up in 750 miles on the cobra so its prob going bye bye for a low mileage 04.....and we will see what i can do with her..........

David Morton

Established Member
Get Nittos for better 0-60.

I have a set of Nitto 555R Extereme Drag Radials on widened stock rims I use just for the track.

BillyGman and several other Marauder owners with Trilogy blower set ups are getting 1.6s with those tires and 4.10 or 4.56 gears. But at 4300 lbs dry, hey, 4.56s sound mild.

I think 4.10s and you'd be low 11s at the most.

Which gear are you going through the traps in?

Alex Kovacevic

stock03
Established Member
F8LVNM said:
Hay guys I went to the track with my new BFG's an 2.93 with pred tune, along with borla stinger,catted H-pipe,K&N cl.

60ft-1.920
1/4-12.213
mph-115.60

Is this about right, I was happy but I think the car can do a bit better.( or I could do better).

Nice. What kind of numbers are you putting to the wheels?

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
They did an article in 5.0 mustangs and ran an 03 into the 11's without a pulley change and minor boltons so it can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread