New 2008 Vista Blue GT500 at MSRP

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
Got a call from my dealer today. He wanted me to let you all know that he's got a 2008 Vista Blue/white coupe that he'll sell at MSRP. Has Nav, premium interior package, HID, and ambient lighting. Ask for Tim Creedon at Senator Ford in Sacramento. I'll update this with his number on Monday, but you can do a search and get it as well. I bought mine from him at MSRP back in August and he sold another to a forum member at that price a few months back. If you do buy from him, pls mention Mike with the White GT500 steered you his way. I get brownie points for future purchases. Thanks.

Dave07997S

Established Member
Got a call from my dealer today. He wanted me to let you all know that he's got a 2008 Vista Blue/white coupe that he'll sell at MSRP. Has Nav, premium interior package, HID, and ambient lighting. Ask for Tim Creedon at Senator Ford in Sacramento. I'll update this with his number on Monday, but you can do a search and get it as well. I bought mine from him at MSRP back in August and he sold another to a forum member at that price a few months back. If you do buy from him, pls mention Mike with the White GT500 steered you his way. I get brownie points for future purchases. Thanks.

MSRP will soon be the norm, and probably by the end of summer there could be some discounts. I have been offered now 3 GT500's at MSRP and this is in S. California. I posted about a Vapor Coupe optioned like the Vista Blue you are posting about. Dealer's are seeing the last batch of 08's rolliing in and their inventory is growing. Thanks for the post...love Vista Blue.

Dave

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread