New 2009 Shelby KR in South Carolina!

tomsgarage

Established Member
Posting for a friend who works for Ben Satcher Ford in Lexington,SC. Brand New 2009 Shelby KR, Original MSRP of $82,555.00 they have reduced to $63,000.00 (plus tax & tag)!! Car has been kept in showroom since delivered and has less than 100 miles. Car has not been titled, sold with original MSO.

Now if you are SERIOUSLY a buyer for a KR, please contact Ernesto Alvarez at (877)-294-2564. The link to view information on the car is:

2009 Ford Mustang New and Used Ford Cars, Lexington, SC Ben Satcher Ford 1ZVHT88S295139638

or if that does not work: Ford New and Used Cars Trucks Parts and Service - Ben Satcher Ford - Lexington, Columbia, Gilbert, and Chapin, SC!

Please SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!! Thanks

barstoolman

Established Member
If we are a serious buyer, we can buy brand new ones all over Southern California for $50-$55k. The only one not serious here is you, the dealer, thinking you can get that $63k. Have fun staring at your KR

tomsgarage

Established Member
Hey, thanks for posting barstoolman, at least you brought this thread back form the past!! As I said in the original post "posting for a friend" who works at the dealership. I put this on here in case anyone is looking for one and the dealership is motivated to sell, does not say they won't NEGOTIATE!!!!! Thats why I put "SERIOUS BUYER ONLY" which the defintion of this is "ONE WHO HAS THE MONEY TO BUY IT ONCE THEY AGREE ON A PRICE"!
Oh, my mistake, you have a SHELBY, which means you must have plenty of money!

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
Sure a collectors car and great power but appearance wise it looks less aggressive then the GT500s and the wheels, spoiler/hood etc make it look worse. No wonder I haven't seen many sell.

Users who are viewing this thread