New 2011 GT500's in stock

03'Darin

Established Member
Hey guys just thought I'd update everyone on our in stock GT500 inventory.

We currently have:

-Kona Blue Coupe, SVT Performance Package and car cover. Stripe delete (didn't think the Kona Blue with red stripes would look that great).

-Black Coupe, SVT Performance Package (with the stripes) and the Electronics package.

-We also have a used 2011' (1350 miles) Silver Coupe, SVT Performance Package and Electronics package. I have a customer I sell that goes through about 10 vehicles a year. He bought this car and drove it to the shore for a long weekend, then traded the car back in. He's an older retired gentleman so the car is just like a new one. The car can be bought for $53,600 (about $2,000 under sticker).

We are located just outside of Harrisburg Pa. We are a small family owned store celebrating our 75th year in business this year. I've worked here almost 24 years and have sold several of the members here vehicles.

Darin Kreiss
Maguires Ford
Duncannon Pa 17020
717-834-3111

sedanman

Established Member
Darin, what would a 2011 with only the svt package cost? Hows the wheeling and dealing on these cars? Have you heard anything about 0% on these? Thanks.

03'Darin

Established Member
The price of a GT500 coupe with just the SVT Performance package is $52,990. The solid blue car we have is just the SVT Performance package with the addition of the car cover.

We are currently at window sticker on these cars. I may be able to trade for another combination of car but it looks like the cars I have will be my only cars for the 11' model year.

Users who are viewing this thread