New 2015 GT Premium in Triplle Yellow....

bunk22

Established Member
....I don't post very much anymore but thought why not, got a new stang to replace my 2012 Mustang GT. The 2012 had a C&L CAI, full Kooks exhaust (1 3/4" headers, x-pipe with cats, axle-back) and AED tune. It made 420rwhp/400rwtq SAE on a 4th gear dyno run. Maybe 5th would have been slightly higher. Never ran it, no time but it was your basic GT, 6-speed, cloth interior, 3.31 gears. I've had an 03 Cobra with basic mods (pulley, tune, cai, etc), a 1995 Mustang GTS that had h/c/i, exhaust and supercharger and a wonderful 2005 C6 that I ran a lot, had a VR, FAST, full exhaust, tune and ran 7.7's@94 in the 1/8th.

Anywho, my latest car is the 2015 GT Premium with the 6-speed auto and 3.55 optional gears. Not sure who I'll mod this one, will run stock for a while.

20150317_133043_zpsnimskqnn.jpg

Next to the 2012.

20150317_133019_zps5hvckkie.jpg

20150313_164036_zpsx5vxep93.jpg

AMWill

....I don't post very much anymore but thought why not, got a new stang to replace my 2012 Mustang GT. The 2012 had a C&L CAI, full Kooks exhaust (1 3/4" headers, x-pipe with cats, axle-back) and AED tune. It made 420rwhp/400rwtq SAE on a 4th gear dyno run. Maybe 5th would have been slightly higher. Never ran it, no time but it was your basic GT, 6-speed, cloth interior, 3.31 gears. I've had an 03 Cobra with basic mods (pulley, tune, cai, etc), a 1995 Mustang GTS that had h/c/i, exhaust and supercharger and a wonderful 2005 C6 that I ran a lot, had a VR, FAST, full exhaust, tune and ran 7.7's@94 in the 1/8th.

Anywho, my latest car is the 2015 GT Premium with the 6-speed auto and 3.55 optional gears. Not sure who I'll mod this one, will run stock for a while.

20150317_133043_zpsnimskqnn.jpg

Next to the 2012.

20150317_133019_zps5hvckkie.jpg

20150313_164036_zpsx5vxep93.jpg

Hey Bunk,

Congrats on picking up your S550! She's beautiful!

I know just how it feels to want to keep something stock for a little while, but you know as well as I do; That doesn't last very long :cuss:

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

bunk22

Established Member
Hey Bunk,

Congrats on picking up your S550! She's beautiful!

I know just how it feels to want to keep something stock for a little while, but you know as well as I do; That doesn't last very long :cuss:

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

Thanks Will...it's killing me actually, I love modding. I'm going to do the same as the last, full exhaust (long-tubes, etc), tune. Maybe start with a cai and tune though not sure if the cai is worth it. Not sure if the tuning of the 15 is figured out yet either.

Last edited:

AMWill

Thanks Will...it's killing me actually, I love modding. I'm going to do the same as the last, full exhaust (long-tubes, etc), tune. Maybe start with a cai and tune though not sure if the cai is worth it. Not sure if the tuning of the 15 is figured out yet either.

Hey Bunk,

That's definitely a great start. The Stainless Works Long Tube Off-Road Headers - 1-7/8" is my absolute favorite setup. I run them on my 2014 Track Pack GT and would highly recommend them.

In regards to turning; I would definitely say that the Bama team has got it figured out!

Check out some of these videos, I will let them speak for themselves!

I also noticed that you were an Auto, Although I'm still waiting for the video to drop on Youtube, we were riding Shotgun in out Automatic S550 as Paul was buttoning up the tunes, check out the Shift Points HERE!

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to hook you up with a killer deal and get your S550 tuned and modded!

-Will

bunk22

Established Member
Hey Bunk,

That's definitely a great start. The Stainless Works Long Tube Off-Road Headers - 1-7/8" is my absolute favorite setup. I run them on my 2014 Track Pack GT and would highly recommend them.

In regards to turning; I would definitely say that the Bama team has got it figured out!

Check out some of these videos, I will let them speak for themselves!

I also noticed that you were an Auto, Although I'm still waiting for the video to drop on Youtube, we were riding Shotgun in out Automatic S550 as Paul was buttoning up the tunes, check out the Shift Points HERE!

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to hook you up with a killer deal and get your S550 tuned and modded!

-Will

Hey Will, sending you a PM.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thank you though to be honest, not a fan of the rims. Only part I didn't like, I like the black rims in your photo.

I get that. The PP do look great. I guess I just haven't seen many cars with your wheels. Makes them more unique to me.

Users who are viewing this thread