New 3" Exhaust W/Pics!

Vmnous285

Established Member
DSC00375.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00383.jpg

Just wanted to share what I have been up to. I have been Polishing on these on and off when I have time. I am getting ready to head back up to Modular Depot for a 3.25 Pulley(Thanks Lethal) and a BAP. I am gonna see if i can have them put it on the Dyno before the Pulley install to see if 3" really makes any more power.

Vmnous285

Established Member
What exhaust is it?

Well Its gonna be a cross between Flowmaster and Custom. It will be 3" after the mid pipe Welded all the way because none of the pipe has and flanges. I am going with Flowmaster Super 40's and the Tail pipes are made by FLowmaster. I just called them up and told them what i wanted and they said they could build them for me and it would take 2 weeks to get. They were $79 each with the tips.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
79$ is a real good deal......some people(like me)want to custom make the cat back but it's hard to weld those curved pipes
when you say they did the tail pipes for you,do you mean from the mufflers back?
can i get the phone number you used to order them?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I had the exact same custom catback on the car when I bought it. Flowmaster mufflers and tips with 3" piping.

Picture056-1.jpg

Vmnous285

Established Member
so you got the 3 tails with tips for $159 and it was stainless?

I dont think its stainless its just what ever they make their exhaust out of. the Phone number is 1-800-544-4761 they were $79 each + shipping.

Yes I will have a sound clip and a dyno vid.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Why did you get rid of it for those crappy Magnaflows?

It was put together really shitty. The guy cut the stock midpipe after the first 2 cats (so there was 2 shitty cats) and the welded the hole thing together. I bought the LT headers and then my diff started leaking so they had to cut the thing out. I bought the x-pipe and CB that day and Magnoflow was all i could afford at the time.

Wan to trade CB's sometime so I can see what the LT's, O/R x, and flows sound like? I have been thinking about a new CB ever since I busted a hole in one of the mufflers. Maybe some magnapacks welded in :rockon:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
It was put together really shitty. The guy cut the stock midpipe after the first 2 cats (so there was 2 shitty cats) and the welded the hole thing together. I bought the LT headers and then my diff started leaking so they had to cut the thing out. I bought the x-pipe and CB that day and Magnoflow was all i could afford at the time.

Wan to trade CB's sometime so I can see what the LT's, O/R x, and flows sound like? I have been thinking about a new CB ever since I busted a hole in one of the mufflers. Maybe some magnapacks welded in :rockon:

We can...but I suggest you buy some CHROME Mac mufflers and weld them in. My plans are to find a used Bassanni SS catback, polish the **** out of it and install with welded in Macs to match my UPR o/r X. Talk about sick.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread