New 408 Windsor 1,000 or trade

justa306

Established Member
I took this 408 setup in trade for some work i did, Plans changed and now i'm looking to get my money back or trade..

Rotating assembly is eagle 5140 cast crank, I-beam rods with 3/8 arp cap screws, Keith black -24cc full floating pistons. 84 Block with arp main studs new cam bearings and freeze plugs. Rotating assembly is brand new. Block is fresh.The engine was apart when i got it. I assembled it and have all the specs. Rings are gapped for up to 150 shot of nitrous. Compression ratio would be roughly 9.3:1 with a 60cc head.. Balanced to 28oz. I'm looking to get 1,000 or trade for a set of 18" 03-04 cobra wheels or a s480 turbo. Email me at [email protected] or pm me for pictures and or other specs. Shortblock is loacted in Central Pa. I may be willing to travel or meet someone within reason..

4jugqu.jpg

Last edited:

justa306

Established Member
I've had alot of pm's asking for more pictures and if i'm willing to ship and take paypal.. I will ship obviously at the buyers expense and i'll take paypal if the buyer ads the 3% for the fees. No request for specific pictures so here are some random ones.. Sorry about the pics lighting is crappy in my garage..

wi0jup.jpg

2crr6s3.jpg

2n1rjbp.jpg

2ryhlk1.jpg

2s8467b.jpg

mustangsally1

Established Member
:) sounds like a steal. I had a engine shipped to my house once and it was 450.00. So I have to think about this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread