New 5.0 Owner here..

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
I first fell in love with the Mustang when my friend took me for a ride in his 85 GT back in the day..I bought my first Stang in 92,it was a Calypso green coupe that I purchased brand new..Then I had a 91 hatch and a 93 GT..I got into trucks later on with the Diesel's for a while then got into an E55 Benzo and two 300 SRT-8's.. Now that the 5.0 is back,so am I!! Just picked up a 2012 Kona Blue GT,only option being the Brembo package..Haven't been able to get on it yet cause the the rain but so far it feels good..Looking forward to breaking it in then getting to the FUN part,the modding!!

Turbosixx

Established Member
04 black E55. I miss the torque so bad I'm putting a supercharger on the Mustang. My car made 560ft lbs at the wheels.
I don't miss the cost of parts and the thought of it breakng.

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
04 black E55. I miss the torque so bad I'm putting a supercharger on the Mustang. My car made 560ft lbs at the wheels.
I don't miss the cost of parts and the thought of it breakng.

Nice,yea the tq on those beasts are hard to beat..Mine was a 2003 Capri blue,I put alot of aftermarket parts on like pulley,tb,long tube headers,HE,ice tank..A very fun car but like you mentioned,very expensive upkeep..I'm thinking of the Procharger later on,what are you thinking about??

Turbosixx

Established Member
Roush TVS next month. I wanted to wait until I had over 2k miles on it, but I can't wait that long.

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
I'm also from the E55 (2005 Pewter) club. :)

The missing torque is truly what I miss most...but the enjoyment of a true manual transmission makes up for it.

The cost and availability of mods is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread