New 6lb lower for sale

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Still available? Is it in the box and have all the hardware, ect or is it just the actual pully?

03_termi

Established Member
Still available? Is it in the box and have all the hardware, ect or is it just the actual pully?

yes its still for sale, its just the pulley. i bought it from another forum member with plans to use it on my cobra but iv decided to sell the cobra

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
good luck selling it this time bud, if i hear of anyone wanting one, ill be sure to let ya know. :beer:

03_termi

Established Member
good luck selling it this time bud, if i hear of anyone wanting one, ill be sure to let ya know. :beer:
Thanks man
what else is needed to install this?
you'll need the lower pulley kit, this is just the ring. once you have the kit installed and want to change your boost all you have to do is unbolt 6 bolts and the ring comes off and throw another on.

SVTrent

Established Member
you'll need the lower pulley kit, this is just the ring. once you have the kit installed and want to change your boost all you have to do is unbolt 6 bolts and the ring comes off and throw another on.

oh ok :thumbsup: gotcha

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Svtrent, there is a pulley hub for sale in another ad. You could buy this ring and the hub and then all you need is a lower bracket. Those are cheap. You could piece your own kit together for far less than msrp! Just a thought bud.

SVTrent

Established Member
Svtrent, there is a pulley hub for sale in another ad. You could buy this ring and the hub and then all you need is a lower bracket. Those are cheap. You could piece your own kit together for far less than msrp! Just a thought bud.

Thanks man :beer: I appreciate it. I'm all about saving some money :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread