New 93' is here!

buddha93

Established Member
I already have an over sized 2 car garage but no more room to expand.

Is that guy name henry looking for a red all original or modified car??

He's in NH, original owner. It's got a few miles on it, but crazy clean. It looks like it has 10k miles on it it the pictures with grey cloth to boot. It has a few simple mods to my knowledge. It looks to be VERY well taken care of. I don't think he's in a rush to do anything with it at this moment.

http://1993cobra.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1688

buddha93

Established Member
Congrats Buddha, ENJOY!

Where are the pics?

Working on it. I'm still going through all of the paperwork/documentation. I'm really surprised all of the paperwork has stayed with the car all of this time. It tends to get left behind or tossed. I know who paid what/when/where on this car since new........pretty cool.

The original owner must have been wanting the car badly. He clipped out local newspaper articles prior to the cars release. There are letters from the dealer about pre-pricing of the car, possible options, etc.

One of the owners had it a Year One car show and I found an autographed Chip Foose card. Wish it was a pic with him in the car or something.

You guys will recognize the car once I get the pics up. It really is an awesome car. Thanks for all the congrats.:thumbsup:

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
You wouldn't want it. It doesn't have the oringinal front clip on it. Fender bender so to speak.

You still looking for one? Heny ready to cough his up for a sweet price? That car is seriously clean for the miles.

I sent Henry an offer for it. As you said, I think that he is still debating on selling it. I'd love to put something together on it. In the meantime, the search continues. I am still considering RyneLightning's off of here. Even expanded the search for a clean notch.

Congrats again on the new Cobra! I'd love to have two of them! :beer:

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, that one Ryne has looks pretty decent. Hell, he just got that thing. A few of us went weeks with him to weed out a idle/throttle problem.

The two Cobra garage may be a tempory thing, but it's fun for now. Ironcially I just happen to have two GMP models to match.....lol! If I had the space, it would be a no-brainer and they'd both be staying. However, I'm just no sure how much sense it makes to keep one here, and anothe off-site so to speak. Dunno.

I've contemplated selling the red one and picking up a notch myself sometime down the road when I have more room. I could stuff all my aftermarket stuff down in it and get ignorant with it.:-D

WillyB93

Established Member
Yeah that car looks like it needs drove!!!! It also looks like it will be fun too drive.

buddha93

Established Member
Yeah that car looks like it needs drove!!!! It also looks like it will be fun too drive.

Ya, it's ridculous how clean the car is on top and underneath. It's been without a doubt, a Sunday driver.......and only on nice days.

buddha93

Established Member
Can't really say as I've only driven it a few miles........barely enough time to get it up to operating temp. I will say with 3.73's and this type of blower, it easily turns the tires without much effort. Should be fun.

WillyB93

Established Member
I would say 3rd gear tire smoke just mashing the gas no clutching!!! Ohhhh Yeaaaaa!!!!

buddha93

Established Member
it's hard to tell in the pics but is that a steel cowl hood, i heard they are great quality.

As the matter of fact, yes it is......good eye.

It's a Goodmark steel hood. It looks just like factory up underneath with structual reinforcement. It fits incredibly well. I looks much better in person. They aren't all that expensive either. Less then $400 IIRC.

bad93svt

Established Member
you bought that car in FL ha? nice. That guy only had it for about 6 months, came from NC I believe.

did you give 19? his asking price?

Nice car

Users who are viewing this thread