FOR SALE: New: Accufab oval single blade throttle body (CTB2003ONLY)

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
FS is a new Accufab oval single blade throttle body for the 03-04 cobra (includes gasket). I'm located in Northern KY (Cincinnati metro) or will ship.

$420 shipped to you

Bought new, never installed sold the car before I completed my projects.

IMG_6030.JPEG

Accufab Cobra Single Blade Throttle Body
Replace your factory 2003-2004 Cobra's restrictive throttle body with Accufab's single blade throttle body for increased airflow and horsepower! By moving to a mono-blade design, Accufab saw an increase in airflow from 1,089 CFM to 1,696 CFM over the factory throttle body. This makes it a perfect choice to pair with Kenne Bell or Whipple superchargers with mono-blade openings.

Accufab Quality
Accufab's exceptional quality is on full display with this throttle body. Constructed with 6061-T6 billet aluminum, this throttle body is built to last. Each piece is CNC machined to exact tolerances for a perfect fit. A brass blade is held in place with high-quality hardware along with superior bushings and bearings throughout for quality that is second to none! An air passage slot is machined within the wall and continues to the backside to match up with a machined slot in the inlet for idle air control purposes. A new gasket and installation hardware are included for a quick and easy installation.

Fitment Note
Will NOT work with the factory inlet as there is no room for the single blade to open fully, as well as airflow restrictions.

Application
  • Fits 2003-2004 Cobra w/ KB or Whipple Supercharger

Users who are viewing this thread