New Addition to the Driveway! [Murdered C6]

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
Very very nice, C6's are getting to a nice price point lately it seems. Did you pick that up off a forum or autotrader?

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I was close to buying that car a few weeks ago :D you got a great deal.

Haha, I messaged him the night he put it up for sale and the next day I drove down to go see the car and bought it. I had to jump on it sooo fast.

Nice upgrade. how much were the door panels?

I picked them both up for $500 shipped. Going to sell my stock ones, should only be in the hole $100-200... definitely worth it.

That wide body kit is tits!!! congrats

Thanks! The GS/Z06 bodies have always turned my head. The car plants to the ground so nicely with the wide body and has steam rollers for traction, 345s.

SWEET! I am looking forward to seeing it all tinted up

It's coming soon!

Why is it blacked out with hardly any tint? Aside from that it looks badass.

I don't think there is any tint except for what came from the OEM. Like I mentioned, as soon as I have the time I'm going to have it tinted. in Florida clear glass is unlivable, haha

I would ditch that A4 asap!

Why? From what I've read it's stronger, shifts faster, and easier to work with than the A6. I don't have a preference though, this is my daily. The M6 locks you out and forces you to shift 1-4 unless you are on it, I've heard its a little annoying and takes getting used to. I have the Cobra to slam gears in if I want to!

Very very nice, C6's are getting to a nice price point lately it seems. Did you pick that up off a forum or autotrader?

Yes they are! You seriously get a LOT of car for the money. Z06s and GSs are still holding their values well though, $40-50k

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I don't think there is any tint except for what came from the OEM. Like I mentioned, as soon as I have the time I'm going to have it tinted. in Florida clear glass is unlivable, haha

Ya that's what confused me. I thought everyone in Florida ran 5% tint. It's going to really set it off though man. Congrats again.

Baysixx

Established Member
It's not hard to install the skip shift delete for under $20 which gets rid of that. I've always preferred m6 for the better gearing and other obvious reasons. A6 is just as strong with better gearing and paddle shifters too. A4 is hated on the vette forums. But if it's daily then just stick with it. I thought it would b a weekend warrior

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Ya that's what confused me. I thought everyone in Florida ran 5% tint. It's going to really set it off though man. Congrats again.

We will see in about an hour! I'm in the waiting room while they are tinting it. Went with 15% all around.

It's not hard to install the skip shift delete for under $20 which gets rid of that. I've always preferred m6 for the better gearing and other obvious reasons. A6 is just as strong with better gearing and paddle shifters too. A4 is hated on the vette forums. But if it's daily then just stick with it. I thought it would b a weekend warrior

It all depends on what you want. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the shifter knob on the 05s....I'm an aerospace engineer and have a 3D printer at the house, so I'll figure something out!

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
yup!

It's been raining nonstop here in Florida... so just bear with me on these terrible pictures!

14470517709_b084525909_c.jpg

14470461370_7cc7db1724_c.jpg

and here is the money shot of the day...

14657067825_c57c5edf8c_c.jpg

The tint made a world of a difference on the car, this weekend I'm going to get 50% tint done on the front windshield. Hopefully the weather will clear up here and I can do a full detail on the car and take full pictures.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
WOW - I love it and on the windshield I did 35% it is so big that the 35% does a better job keeping out the heat and darkens it up much nicer IMO of course.

Car looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread