New Addition to the Family!

norrin302

Established Member
Well, regrettably, my 04 Mystichrome sold a few weeks ago. I had to due to a new baby on the way, but look what I got instead! It's a 93 Cobra with 60k on the clock. It's in absolutely fantastic shape, I'm lovin it! :rockon: Nice to get back behind the wheel of a fox again as well. It's got a Vortech S-trim running about 8lbs, black magic electric fan, headers, flowmasters catback, 60lb injectors, upgraded tranny and alternator, and even still has A/C! Dyno'd at 420 to the rear wheels. Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_0775.gif

IMG_0776.gif

IMG_0778.gif

IMG_0777.gif

IMG_0780.gif

BzHriuQBWkKGrHqFjcEw5EushzBMUj24tbjg_1.gif

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I love those cars, DO NOT change the wheels, its perfect. Does it have any kind of aftermarket cam in it? I love the sound of a cammed 5.0

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Congrats!!!! I know the feeling too well as I took the same road as you. Bought a Quad though instead of another car. However, Son is due any day now!

Mustang289

Established Member
Congrats on two fronts - baby on the way and the new Fox! My son asked me when he was 16 if we could build a Mustang together. He chose an 88 GT, these cars are cool. Very mod friendly cars you'll have fun with it!

rw93cobra

Established Member
Congrats! The car looks great. I absolutely love the look of the 93 cobras. I know if it comes down to getting rid of my 93 or 03, I'll most likely be keeping the 93.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Very nice. Clean too!

Does it really have 60lb injectors? Bit much, probably could get away with 30 or 36 lbs injectors with 8lbs boost.

Looking for a Teal/blk one myself

Last edited:

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Very nice car you have there! What cam are you running?

The sound of a cammed 5.0L is something I will miss the most once I'm forced to sell mine.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Very nice! I agree the wheels are perfect for it..leave them as is.

I would like to haev one of those too..but, I think I want one of every Cobra!!

norrin302

Established Member
Yeah it would be great to keep both Cobras, maybe one day. Don't worry, the wheels are staying. Every 93 Cobra should have those wheels, they're a trademark! The guy I bought it from didn't say it had a cam (or 410 gears for that matter), but I'm fairly certain it does because of the loop of the idle, and it seems 80% of the power comes on after 3500rpm's, which I wasn't used to. Any easy way for me to check? I also thought 60lb injectors was a bit overkill, but it seems to run well. Any problem with big injectors?

Users who are viewing this thread