new addition!!!!

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
Well my brother had an 03 torch red coupe last year that he traded off so he could help me with my car, but today we have another cobra to add to the family. It is a 10th annv. black coupe with no dings or scratches in it what so ever. I found the car at a local cadilac dealer and he went and checked it out last night, and this morning bought it!!! The car only has 1250 miles on it when we got it. It does have some mods on it, the list is O/R X pipe with flowmaster catback which sounds like total shit if you ask me, Drop in K&N filter, predator tuner, and to top it all of a Zex nitrous kit, spraying a 65hp shot!!! It ended up making 475rwhp and like 425rwtq. The torque numbers seem a little low??? But the real question is, will he be alright spraying that much on the car??? It doesn't have a bottle heater or a nitrous gauge??? Which will be a investment in the very near future. Sound off and let me know what you guys think...

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Does it have the stock pulley on it?? Hmm, tq usually jumps high with nitrous on these cars

Users who are viewing this thread