New and used 4V 4.6 DOHC ignition coils COPs - many sets available

98mark8lsc

Established Member
Got my 2 sets in the mail a few days ago. One new set and one used set. The used ones look almost as good as the new ones!!

Bump for a good product and a great seller!

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
are these new or used? either way I need them! just curious... Please send me a paypal invoice for the total ammount to [email protected] I don't come on this site too often and don't want to miss out....

Last edited:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Derek PM sent I can pick these up tomorrow or get them from you Saturday if your heading to Byron at all. Let me know.

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
parts received, positive feedback left! parts as stated "NEW" oem motorcraft coil on plugs very happy cannot wait to have all the parts I need for my conversion...

Bump for great parts from a great seller...

ralphhood3

Established Member
Do you have any more sets available (new, not used). I'm in the process of trying to buy a COP conversion harness from Red Monster (if he responds to me) and I'll need a set of COPs.

New, so I can't PM. You can send me paypal info via a visitor message or to this thread and I'll send payment right away. Otherwise, feel free to email me rhood at microsoft dot com with paypal info (and some way to confirm it's actually you).

Thanks
Ralph

95SC

Banned
I've just received 6 more sets from my supplier last week.These are the last 6 sets I was able to get.

Users who are viewing this thread