New article on the LT5 in the C7 ZR1.

Recon

Established Member
For some reason it shows up to the same article with the links we provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
^ and 855hp too, more power than the Demon.
This car is going to be nuts, will need slicks if you're taking this on the track.

Wish I had all the money in the world, id strip out everything in the ZR1, install a park bench wing like the ACR and see just how fast this beast will go.

Recon

Established Member
This car is going to be nuts, will need slicks if you're taking this on the track.

Wish I had all the money in the world, id strip out everything in the ZR1, install a park bench wing like the ACR and see just how fast this beast will go.

The 865hp includes the parasitic loss created by the blower. It’s common knowledge that the supercharger on the hellcat has 80hp in parasitic loss. Being the Demon has a 2.8L supercharger compared to the hellcats 2.4L; I’d say the parasitic loss is relatively close to Eaton’s 2.65L. So the Demon in retrospect should be even higher than that. But not taking away from either car. Both are badass and I’d like to both in action.
I’m eagerly looking forward to motor trend’s Head 2 head of the ZR1 and ACR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

I think it's rated at 755.

Users who are viewing this thread