New Avatar And Pic in Sig.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hey I've been on here a while now and I'm tired of the damn Cobra for my avatar. Problem is I don't know what the hell I'm doing!:shrug:

If some intelligent (well more intelligent than me) person could make these changes I would really appreciate it!

New avatar pic hopefully is at www.pbase.com/seanmcd/image/66488729

Then if you could a pic in my sig hopefully www.pbase.com/seanmcd/image/66488728

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you could small directions on what you did.
thanks,
Posi:-D

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man guys come on any help would greatly be appreciated! Sorry I'm computer illiterate. I don't need the driver mod though!

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
Go to UserCP at the top of the screen. Click on it and on the left hand side of the screen you will see a link that says avatar. Click on it. Now just find a picture online that you like and shrink it with "paint" the program that comes with windows users. Then upload it once you have the picture small enough.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
posihx9.jpg

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man dude that looks great and I sent you a pm. Now I need updated pictures because the car has been lowered!
thanks,
posi

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
How in the hell did you get that picture in the sig.? I can't figure it out! I did get the avatar finally though. Yeah baby! I try and try but all I get is a red X

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
Ok, go to User CP, then go to edit signature
in the text box copy this link and paste it in it
just delete the red dashes

[I-MG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1609/posihx9.jpg[/IM-G]

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Damn it looks like I got it but it doesn't put the pic up every time I post! Like just now!:cuss: Thanks for all the help and as soon as I get the car waxed and pictures I'll be getting that poster!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread