new benz we've been working on. CL600 twin turbo

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
:bowdown: One hellova shop car! Thats got to be sweet to work there and be around all of that beauty and speed.

believe it or not, we just opened the shop 2 months ago and its awesome. I love working here. The only badside is that I hate getting in my f250 to go home...lol.. I wish I could take some of my customers cars home!

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I'll never understand why people ruin these cars with ugly aftermarket body kits and other stuff. Its definitley contributed to the steady downfall of the marque. Its just not the same anymore. South florida is infamous for ruining cars.

:shrug:Whats funny also is the majority of the people driving cars like
that down here are from New York and Jersey:shrug:

G O F I G U R E :bored:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Atleast you're cool about it.:beer: I was expecting you or someone else to respond differently.

BTW, what was done to the Z06?

I can take the good and the bad bro!! lol.. The z06 is lowered with the 20 inch wheels, corsa exhaust, TNT nitrous kit and hopefully we get a head and cam package in there soon!

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
looks sick other than the yellow brakes....red or black would look much better imo...but sick

they originally came red, but it looked boring... We had them done in yellow with the wald logo. 8 piston baby!!!!

DSC03106.jpg

DSC03107.jpg

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Did the Z06 get the special upgrade??? I don't know if I'm supposed to say anything
about it.

Better lock that Z06 up!!! I wanna come and get it!!! The C6Z is just perfect IMO!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I think you should have left those calipers red, and did a red stripe on the wheels instead of yellow. To me black and red look badass, but anything with yellow looks kinda ricerish.

Totally diggin all the styles though! Keep us updated with all these cars!

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
I think you should have left those calipers red, and did a red stripe on the wheels instead of yellow. To me black and red look badass, but anything with yellow looks kinda ricerish.

Totally diggin all the styles though! Keep us updated with all these cars!

I hear ya bro, maybe the next one we'll do it like that:rockon:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
*flame suit on*

and that car will still get romped by a cobra. I'm sure that I have not seen a fair share of the AMG cars, but I always see them losing. Do they weigh a ton? Because they all seem to make great power, only thing I can think of is power/weight.

Users who are viewing this thread