jtfx6552

Established Member
Hey all,
I forgot about the old timeslip bar until I saw MJchip mentioned it in his NE results thread on the '03 forum.

Here are my results for my '03 Cobra from Wednesday 9/11/02.
Car has a 2.93 pulley, Amazon Racing Diablo chip, Amazon AFR filter with shield.
Cecil91102.jpg

JT

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Damn JT, that car is making some power!!! Nice driving too!! Well, my friend, hopefully we're both only a short time away from 11's.

Cheers,

Mark

jtfx6552

Established Member
Thanks for the positive responses everyone. No belt slipping or overheating, car runs smoother than the stock tune.
JT

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
Jt, I think your times are awesome and I'd like to feature your car on the SVTOA website. Please contact me at your leisure and provide me with some bio on you and your car and I will do a writeup on your Cobra. We only feature SVTOA members, and you should have been given a complementary membership when you purchased your '03.

When/if you contact me, please use my SVTOA e-mail address: [email protected]

Looks like you're about to dip into the 11-second zone on the stock tires, that's fantastic...

Greg

jtfx6552

Established Member
Hey, good times. It is nice to see others get good 60 foots on the F1's.

Good thing I added a catback and lowerd my best ET, too many people catching up:coolman:

New best with a catback,
[email protected] at Atco,
My best at the '03 shootout
[email protected]
On the stock F1's

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
On F'1s about 22 PSI, on BFG DR's aorund 12.
Depending on track conditions, I launch between 2800 and 3500, and slip the clutch, again varying rates depending on the track prep.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
It's great to see those kind of times on the stock rubber. I'm picking my 03 up in less than two weeks, and I enjoy drag racing, but wanted to stay away from the sticky tires. Are there many instances of people breaking drivetrain componants when they stay with the F1's? I'd expect there's not near as much.

Users who are viewing this thread