New best 60ft. with Eagle F1 GS D3's

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Last week i just installed the new Eagle F1 GS-D3 285 40 17 on my stock rims so today i went to the track and ran a new best [email protected] with a 1.83 60ft. leaving just above idle. My previous best with the 315 Nitto drag radials was a 1.91 leaving just above idle so needless to say i am very happy with the results so far!

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Nice times. I was getting 1.9'-2.0 on my 275 gs, then switched to 315 nittos and got 1.8-2.0 now. I really like the gs's.

jason

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
I just put on some 315/35/17 rears and the traction is unbelievable compared to stock F1's. If you ever get stuck out in some rain, you'll be impressed. I got caught in some yesterday and I couldn't believe how they hooked in water.

jakhammer

Established Member
Yup, just imagine, you could have had some better ETs if the wind would have died down.

nice meeting up with ya. had a blast today, until I got home and had to work on the wifes car...

Chris

Last edited:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Chris it was nice meeting you today and your 13.64 in a stock L is very impressive also. Let your modding begin! LOL I agree we ran into a strong headwind all day but still managed to pull some decent times.Hope to see you there again!

trey193

Established Member
Matt awsome mph that is your best by far , what was different?? Did you start powershifting the car and was this the first trip after the shorties??? That mph is awesome!!!

Soap

Established Member
Originally posted by HIGH ROLLER
your 13.64 in a stock L is very impressive also. Let your modding begin!

JLP Forced Air Indutcion air filter kit, Billet Flow TB .......sure doesn't seem stock to me :p

trey193.........we had great air today in MI. High barometer + low humidity = sweet mph ;-)

--Joe

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Trey, No powershifting here i chicken out everytime i think about trying it. Between the headers and the upr cai my times and especially my mph has improved. It must of been my praying for a new best on the way to the track that helped me :p

Joey,
Jeff told me that he had no pulley or chip and was basically stock,i never looked in his engine bay:bash: Besides we both know how much those mods help on any L :loser:

Last edited:

jakhammer

Established Member
thats right, no pulley or chip. JLP might add 1-2 tenths, TB = blower noise. Must have been the new fuel filter. hehehehe

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread