New Bests: Eaton/n2o/auto...SO CLOSE

03SonicCobra

Got NX?
Established Member
WOW....9's are coming, what is your auto tranny and how do you like it on the street....congrats... :beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
WOW....9's are coming, what is your auto tranny and how do you like it on the street....congrats... :beer:

Lentech 4r70w...Street Terminator Plus...and I LOVE it...still bang gears...but immediately and fast...Id say I was an average to better than average shifter with the 6 speed and Im down 3 tenths and up 8mph with the auto on just the blower.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
couple pics of my new cooldown method...

IMG_3690.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
thanks man!! hows the truck???

Im gonna be in your area a couple times this year...Oct 11th and Nov....14th??

It's coming along slowly, work is killing me. The custom headers and exhaust are done. Just have to put the cell and nitrous in and get it tuned and it'll be ready. But I'm on travel again right now, so I'm not sure exactly when that's gonna happen lol She might be ready by Nov 14th, where are you gonna be?

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Fan through the heat exchanger and ice on the Eaton.....Nice. Do you run with ice in the reservoir when your racing Jake?

I dump a whole bag into it...get up to the lanes and plug in my intercooler pump. after roughly 30-45 min cooldowns and the ice my water temps were 53-55 degree's as I started my burnout and the outside temps were low 70s

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
It's coming along slowly, work is killing me. The custom headers and exhaust are done. Just have to put the cell and nitrous in and get it tuned and it'll be ready. But I'm on travel again right now, so I'm not sure exactly when that's gonna happen lol She might be ready by Nov 14th, where are you gonna be?

nice...there is a track rental at Cecil put on by Super Stangs of the Net (SSOTN). $55 and they usually let anyone grab a ticket. I got one. I think its the 14th of November??

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
nice...there is a track rental at Cecil put on by Super Stangs of the Net (SSOTN). $55 and they usually let anyone grab a ticket. I got one. I think its the 14th of November??

Right on, if it is Nov 14th, then I should be able to make it. Providing the truck is ready of course. Only problem is I don't know when I'll be getting back from this trip yet, should find out this week. So if I have time to get the truck finished, and tickets are still available, I'll be there :beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Right on, if it is Nov 14th, then I should be able to make it. Providing the truck is ready of course. Only problem is I don't know when I'll be getting back from this trip yet, should find out this week. So if I have time to get the truck finished, and tickets are still available, I'll be there :beer:

sounds good!!

Users who are viewing this thread