new bling on my mystic

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
Looks good. I haven't seen you around Vegas, what side of town are you on? Deep discount on Saleens for a local Cobra owner?? ;)

bossman302

Banned
Looks like it has been painted with the BASF Mystic style paint, Ford Mystic Chrome doesnt have any Gold in it, the old mystic did but the 04 Color does not.

svtwes

Established Member
Looks like it has been painted with the BASF Mystic style paint, Ford Mystic Chrome doesnt have any Gold in it, the old mystic did but the 04 Color does not.

+1 not Mystic Chrome :nonono:

Looks like the Chameleon color saleen put on a few of there cars.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Sorry man but I think those wheels ruin that car. Stockers in chrome or really 18" replicas would look best unless you're going to spend the money on a nice set of 3 piece wheels.

silvrsrt

Established Member
+1 on it not being mystichrome

here is my HOK chameleon looks pretty close

370799[/ATTACH]"]
l_06ffa807ac8e7ce05cee174bd152d9b4.jpg

Attachments

• l_06ffa807ac8e7ce05cee174bd152d9b4.jpg
    l_06ffa807ac8e7ce05cee174bd152d9b4.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 69

ChiefP

03 Vert
Established Member
Got a lot more feedback than I bargained for. lol Yep, I'd like to move to a nice 3 piece, but don't have that cash. For now I like the chrome better on this car.

Some like the new FR500s, some don't. That's fine of course, that's why they make more than one wheel...but what's with all the childish insults? Do your Fathers know you're on the computer after bedtime?

And to settle the Mystic question...no, this is not original mystic Chrome paint. This isn't my first mystic either and the bronze, golds and other shades I have are not mystic...but boy does it look amazing. Depending on the light, you can see 7 colors at once. The pics don't do it justice. After doing some research, I believe it's saleen paint (rainbow or chameleon). A door was skinned and the body shop was sent the wrong paint....lucky me.

Thanks for the suggestions on caps, I'm looking into all those options.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I couldn't get used to the saleens, so I went to fr500s. Gotta be Chrome for mystic right? Went to 305 MTs in the back and nitto 555 up front. I'm new at posting pics, but I'm gonna try a couple before and afters...

79c865fe.jpg

94d5d23c.jpg

f21ebd21.jpg

ca1094ae.jpg

199d367e.jpg

First of all that is an awesome looking car. And the wheels look great.

But not to be nitpicky here- you do NOT have a Mystic Cobra. Those were made in 1996. You have a MYSTICHROME Cobra- made in 2004. I know it's trivial but it drives me nuts when people don't even know what kind of car they have:nono:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
With all due respect, I would go with different wheels. I don't find the chrome FR500 attractive on your color scheme. I would definitely consider TF wheels. However, it's your taste. If you like it, that's all that matters. Don't worry about us. Nice mystichrome by the way!:beer:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Ball busters chill out.. Your car looks great in my book, I would of went with the 18/9 18/10 chrome 03-04 cobra replica wheels but the fr500 wheels look great on there to.

Users who are viewing this thread