New Boss 302S Wheel Just Released!!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Looks like I'll have a set of wheels and tires for sale. Let the bidding begin!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

First thing I would do would be sell the 19s and put 18s on. If I had the money to even play in this arena.

Not feeling 19s at all. I was very disappointed with Ford's decision to use them on the GT, then The BOSS, and even the V6 PP model. I'll just leave it at that.

Just say no to excessive rotating mass.

Fuerza

Established Member
I'm not saying anything bad about the 19's but Ford dropped the ball on these IMO. Personally I only like the new SVT wheels for the GT500.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Racer91, were you able to resue the TPMS sensors or did you have to install new ones?

Chris_Red_V8

Shiny.
Established Member
didn't I just see this car get listed for sale? I copied a lot of pictures of it, I'm definitely doing the lower lip and I think I'm set on the Boss 302S/LS wheels for my Yellow blaze car as well :)

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I'm not saying anything bad about the 19's but Ford dropped the ball on these IMO. Personally I only like the new SVT wheels for the GT500.

I agree.. Not particularly fond of ANY of the wheels on the Mustangs right now..

Husker

Established Member
Here is a picture:
DSC03641crop.jpg

It's snowing outside so it's still at the shop. I can't wait to get it outside in the light and take some better picts.

The Boss front end got added at the same time. Did Saleen/Stoptech 14"brakes at the same time too ($999 installed). Ford Racing dampers and lowering springs hiding back there too...

Did you get it outside for a photo shoot?

Husker

Husker

Established Member
I love those wheels on your YB, I'm probably gonna get them for my car as well.

Husker

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
Stick with 18" wheels for the track.

Most of the tires are too short for this car with 18's. I've seen 25-25.6" tall over all for 18s, vs 19s and their 26.5" height. Mine is factory height in the front, 27". I can barely get a race jack under my car now, if I lower it 1-1.5" more due to tire height, I wont be able to get the jack out, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread