New Boss owner # 2665

cjmclean

Established Member
Just picked her up from Planet Ford in Spring, TX on Saturday. I paid $1,500 below MSRP and that's as far as they would budge. Race Red W/ White Roof. Will post pictures shortly.

This car is absolutely fantastic - drives like it's on rails, has enough power to scare the crap out of passengers and gets attention like no other.

:rockon:

Last edited:

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Congratulations, now add a white rear spoiler and change the wheels. :thumbsup:

cjmclean

Established Member
photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

cjmclean

Established Member
The car is better than I could have imagined, honestly. I've had 10-12 different mustangs, and by far my favorite.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Looks Awesome. Planet has had good deals on the boss, used them to get local dealer to come off msrp. Congrats!

5 DOT 0

Established Member
I've seen several red/white Boss 302's and although I didn't thing it would be that combo is one of my favorites and it looks terrific. Have fun!

cjmclean

Established Member
Supposedly only 50 were made in the color, but that was just looking at the production numbers from one site.

These things scoot more than I figured they would. Mine has the 3.73 gears, but damn it gets squirrelly in 2nd gear if you try.

Last edited:

jake74

Established Member
Looks great.Looks just like mine.Their are far more red and black ones than red and white one's.How was yours optioned,mine has floor mat's and cover but no recaros or torsen diff.

ShaneMcG

Established Member
my favorite racing quote ever from a book called ultimate speed secrets "if your car feels like it's on rails, you are going too slow." lol

Houston isn't too far out, a bunch of boss 302 owners are hitting eagles canyon raceway on feb 25 for the first HPDE of the year. the track is in slidell, which is in the ft worth area. Still some green spots left, bring it on out!

BOSS2664

Established Member
Congratulations! You have a Great looking BOSS 302! I have #2664 and its race red with black stripes....my first Mustang and it is an awesome car! Both of our cars probably have the same build date of 11/15/2011 ! I will post some pics soon! Pretty cool to find the sequential BOSS to mine! Awesome pics, we have had unseasonably warm weather here in the mid west but DANG your pics look like the middle of summer...lol...
BOSS 2664

cjmclean

Established Member
Looks great.Looks just like mine.Their are far more red and black ones than red and white one's.How was yours optioned,mine has floor mat's and cover but no recaros or torsen diff.

Floor mats, cover, also has the recaro seats and torsen diff.

Seats are great, but I find it hard to get comfortable in them... maybe something to do with the love handles lol.

:rollseyes

cjmclean

Established Member
Houston isn't too far out, a bunch of boss 302 owners are hitting eagles canyon raceway on feb 25 for the first HPDE of the year. the track is in slidell, which is in the ft worth area. Still some green spots left, bring it on out!

Damn, will be out of the country that week but will definitely try to catch the next one... HPDE ... is that Houston Performance Driving?

svt1111

Established Member
Nice car and a rare color to boot!

Wait until you receive your owner's kit. I got mine yesterday and it blew me away! Tons of just really neat, cool stuff, and the included hardcover Boss 302 book is a must read for any Mustang fan. You're sure to love it.

Users who are viewing this thread