New Camera + Freshly Washed Car = New Pics

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
My Brother got a new camera for his graduation; so I washed my car and tried the camera out

camstang001.gif

camstang002.gif

camstang003.gif

camstang004.gif

camstang005.gif

I also tried to make an short exhaust video, but it doesnt do the sound as much justice as it deserves

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/45430d06-fc53-4c13-a920-41772cbaf43c.htm

Now only two more weeks till my drivers licence :banana:

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Thanks for the comments

but on the parents thing I don't really know how to explain it, but i'll give it a try...

My parents and me both use the car now (only for fun since they have their own cars also) , but when I get my drivers licence I will be using it a my daily driver. When I move out I get to take the car with me, but if I want to move up to a Cobra or another car (in a few years of course) I leave it for my parents to use unless they let me keep it as a second car or use it as a trade in or to sell for the other car.

Sorry if that didn't make sense

Last edited:

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
must be fun having a mustang at your age.. i waited and waited then parents wouldnt let me buy one, now i got a better job so i got this at 17 (99 hardtop vette).. take care of the car and good luck on the cobra!

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Yeah my mom didn't want me in this kind of car (she wanted me safe in a SUV) but me and my dad convinced her. Plus she has fun driving it sometimes lol

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
TREDCSVT said:
rolleyes.gif

Dont get me started on those parents who are apparently "Doing you a favor"

nice car tho.

Dude, don't start. You have no right.

Regardless, I'm jealous. Looks good man

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
^ Yeah I am hoping to get a set of H&R's and 18" Anthracite bullits on it and yes Deep dish on the rear :-D

03silversvt said:
nice pics man. The exhaust is a little too raspy for my taste though. I prefer flowmasters on gt's

Yeah its gets rel raspy when its sitting still

Though it not AS bad when its on the move, but it does get deeper when moving

Last edited:

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
I got my permit at 15 and then 16 i got my full license, went thru a few beaters then purchased my vette. After the rims/lower put some tint on the windows and get a x pipe to reduce the raspy of the slp's. Yea i drove an suv for a little bit but i feal alot safer in my vette since i can stop faster, and swerve in control if something comes in my lane. I wouldnt worry on any mods for now just enjoy the car and stay out of trouble with it.

Last edited:

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
Be careful with it. I got my GT at 18 (paid for alot of it :rockon: ). You will be tempted to do some stupid shit in it with the power but respect it and it will respect you... and so will your peers.

Users who are viewing this thread