New Car and Driver, GO FORD!!!!

ralphy1798

Established Member
The GT comes on top against a GT3 Porsche and a Ferrari in almost EVERY category except comfort... who cares?

haha

GO FORD!!:thumbsup:

Aaron_01

Banned
Car and Driver. lol, were they complaining about lack of cupholders again. Or too much noise from the engine compartment :rolleyes:. Me, Id rather hear the engine than most crap on the radio now a days. And cupholders. What are those for? If I had the option to get none on my truck, I would have taken it. I personally dont give 2 shitakes if the GT doesnt have adiquate leg room or if the ride is a little sloppy. Because I would blow the doors off of the guy riding in his frilly Benz 6 ways from sunday :burnout:

ralphy1798

Established Member
Originally posted by Aaron_01
Car and Driver. lol, were they complaining about lack of cupholders again. Or too much noise from the engine compartment :rolleyes:. Me, Id rather hear the engine than most crap on the radio now a days. And cupholders. What are those for? If I had the option to get none on my truck, I would have taken it. I personally dont give 2 shitakes if the GT doesnt have adiquate leg room or if the ride is a little sloppy. Because I would blow the doors off of the guy riding in his frilly Benz 6 ways from sunday :burnout:

exactly my thoughts!!!

but it killed the others in performance!

:rockon:

2k3mk1

Established Member
Who needs cupholders driving one of those cars would be to much fun. Who the hell would have time to thinking about drinking a coke.

Honey I'm taking the GT to the drive thru at Taco Bell You want anything?..................................

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
I too don't listen to the radio in my car I like listening to the aggressive exhaust, and if I ever had a GT (only if I won the lottery) I wouldnt give a flying f*** about cupholders. C&D is retarded they need to make their comments appropriate for the car they are testing. The GT is not some daily commuter in which you need shit like cupholders for your latte' or whatever, its a race car. I want ferrari beating power does it have that? Yes nuff said!

SVT4ME

Established Member
It's a surprize to hear any mag playing up a Ford. It's about time they recognize the next supercar!

Users who are viewing this thread