>> New car club and website for all enthusiasts! Come say hi!

Z20WHAT

Established Member
First, I hope that this is allowed to be posted. If not, please don't flame me I just said I would do some "advertising" over here.

We welcome any and all car enthusiasts! The Crossroad Online is a place where the Mustang and Camaro can live in harmony and even put up with those pesky Civics :)

Ok it's been clichéd to death so on a serious note all people are invited to check it out and to start participating. Give us a shout and spread the word. The people involved in getting this up and running have a lot of connections and this will get big eventually so hop on board. It's only been up a week or so and we're getting local DSM, BMW, Mustang, Vette, Supra and Exotic (yes we have two friend's that own Lamborghini’s and several Ferraris) to get involved. There is much more to come and it’s still in it’s infant stage and we hope that anyone that can help, will help.

We try to keep it as unmoderated and open as possible so keep a check on yourselves. You won’t have to worry about formalities and politics usually associated with a “club”. For the most part this will be more localized but a global/national outreach is not out of the question. Check out the site to see more about it.

Thanks and have fun.

The Crossroad Online

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Hey Z20, I work at Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly Va in the new Auto Park....My name is Kevin Beyreuther. As soon as the weather starts to break, feel free to come on by and see me or Gardner Britt III. We are pretty active with local clubs and may be able to hook you guys up with a place for meetings or open-garage nights, ect. Feel free to call me here anytime 703-673-2318 :coolman:

Z20WHAT

Established Member
awesome!

Wow thanks Kevin! I've always had a high regard for Tedd Britt ever since you guys sponsored my senior class grand prize with the new Focus a few years back :) I'm sure someone will be contacting you guys!

Anyway I'm sure the guys will be glad to hear about this. Also, if you haven't already heard, there is a rather large Mustang club (I believe it is the largest independent car club on the Easy coast!) called the Northern Virginia Mustang Club. Their website is: http://www.northernvirginiamustangclub.com

They're big and do lots of stuff. Get a hold of Ceece or Ebby if you think you guys could help out or would like to get in on the action in any way! The Crossroad was actually started by several members of the NVMC. Thanks a lot!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Weve been around since 1959,we're the largest dealership from NJ to NC. The brand new dealership just opened in January here, this location is in a auto park away from congestion, and we're trying hard to bring the 'hot rod' essence back to the dealership level. Unlike the original location, we tried to host club events, but the congestion and layout were just not friendly to it. Seriously gimmie a call as soon as we thaw, or anytime really.:thumbsup:

S1L1C0N

Established Member
Kevin I left a message on your phone. We look forward to chatting and arranging a meeting. We think that the Auto Park would be an amazing place to meet since the club consists of not just one make/model and every member that is a "representative" of The Crossroad and cruises in with the caravan must pass a judging process to make sure the automobile is show quality! We look forward to chatting!

Edson C. Soriano

Users who are viewing this thread