New Car! CTS-V

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Congrats! What are your thoughts on it so far? I cant wait to grab one up myself. I test drove one and it took everything in me(and the fact they wanted 70k for it) not to trade my z06 in on the spot.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Congrats! What are your thoughts on it so far? I cant wait to grab one up myself. I test drove one and it took everything in me(and the fact they wanted 70k for it) not to trade my z06 in on the spot.

It is amazingly fast for a 4200 lb car. I dont doubt the 3.9 sec. 0-60 time at all. The cool thing is that I can set the transmission to sport mode, turn the traction control off, and turn the sport suspension mode on and it is an absolute beast. Turn everything to tour mode and it is a pussy cat. best of both worlds.

bull3441

Established Member
congrats. i watched two get tuned last week. pulley swap made 535/565 and the heads/cams car made over 600/600 on a mustang dyno.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Its amazing what performance parts cost for it though. Pulley kits are $1200-$1900. Exhaust and intakes are ridiculous also. However, Im enjoying it very much in its current form. '

Users who are viewing this thread