New car, new wheels, and springs! **PICS**

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
I had been looking for a long time for the right Term. and black wasn't really on the top of my list but when this one came up locally and with 48k on the odo, bone stock, and in this condition for $18k i couldn't pass it up. Im the third owner and the car has never left ABQ.

Like i said it was bone stock and will stay that way for the most part but it needed to have some new wheels and rid it self of the 4x4 look. The wheels are SVE 10th anniversary reps with 305 nt555rs in back and the 265 sumis up front. I went with Eibach springs cause my buddy has them and i like the way his car sat and rode. I put MM caster/camber plates on and built my own CIA and Catback using part of a left over Bassani catback(tips) and i welded in some Dynomax race bullets. It sounds great!

I didnt realize how crappy my camera was untill seeing some of the other members on here with some of thier great pics. so sorry for the crumby quality on the pics.

2003cobra001.jpg

2003cobra003.jpg

2003cobra004.jpg

2003cobra002.jpg

2003cobra007.jpg

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Get you some svt center caps...tint and drive the shit out of that thing bc it looks great!!

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Looks Nice!

Any chance you know what % Tint is already on the glass? I'm looking to get it done on my CTS and that looks good to me.

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Ya I have my SVT center caps off my original wheels which I'll swap over but I'm thinking about getting the SVE ones chromed to match the wheels which IMO it would make them look more like custom wheels. I'm really don't want any darker tint it's pretty decent as is it was just real bright out the day I took this pics, I have no idea what % tint it is but if I had to guess it's probably 20.

Users who are viewing this thread