New CF 94+ brake cooling ducts

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Posted this up over on the BON board.

Finally had some extra time of the weekend and made a set of CF brake cooling ducts which I had some people inquiring about.

Here's that pic. Tell me what you guys think. This is just what I came up with last night. The unit has 3 layers of CF on it and weighs probably about 3oz.
If you see something you don't like on the design or something else I need to include please post your opinions.
cfbrakeducts.jpg

here's a pic of our current aluminum unit. The unit installs the same as this one.
cfbrakeducts2.jpg

Last edited:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Ya go over to the terminator board, seem to have alot of response over there. Yes we will be re manufacturing these but at the moment were busy with SEMA and PRI so it might be a month or so to get around to it.

Last edited:

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Looks good. Any idea on pricing, availability? I would be interested in a set, are you also going to offer the duct work?

racer726

Established Member
Originally posted by stang99svt
Posted this up over on the BON board.

:kaboom: :D :D :D

Yes, and just about every single mustang related forum out there. Looks nice for a home-made piece.... little bit resin rich as i have mentioned before. I recommend getting the air to the center of the rotors though, so the air can be sucked through the vanes....

Like this:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
cfbrakeducts.jpg

THAT looks sweet. in fact, it looks like the 00R backplate, which i've wanted to get for some time.

what's the word on production? gearing up after SEMA? :)

Users who are viewing this thread