New Chick From Florida

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I purchased the car from a dealership, after owning it a few months the engine blew (which is crazy). I purchased it with a Kenne Bell already on it. The dealership replaced the Cobra engine with a new one BUT they didn't put my Kenne Bell back on, and they said "something happened with my supercharger." Which was BS! So now I have a lawyer, and a GT. :( I've got some pics on my photobucket (which I can't access from work), but I'll post some up of my Cobra when I get home.
WOW..that sucks. I've been through a lemon suit here in CA, so I know how legalize with dealerships can be. Hopefully it all works out for ya...which I'm sure it will.
They told me at first I would be responsible for having the Kenne Bell put back on that they didn't do that.. Then when I went to pick the car up, they said someone had stole the SC out of their shop. The way they made it sound was that an employee that worked there had gotten it. So who knows what really happened with the SC. When they were towing it when the engine blew the tow guy ripped the front bumper off the car which also had to be replaced when they put the new engine in.. So yeh!
WOW.

Hi Ashlie! Welcome to the forum! We need to have an SVTP girl's only meet!:pepper:
(psst...let me know when, I'll wear a dress for that. :lol: )

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Hello everyone.
My name is Mike Thomas. I am from London, U.K.
I heard about this site from one my friend and I am visiting this from last 3 hours.
You have done great work friends. Thanks.

Phase One Car Transport

lolwutcopy-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread