new club for black mustangs

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
As a charter member of the CBCOA, I have to say I'm greatly offended by all of your racist remarks towards my car. Are you saying you're better because your cars are easier to keep clean? There you go again, trying to keep a black car down. I guess now I'll have to wash and vacuum my car in a seperate place as a non-black car?? Ridiculous. I for one am glad the great Rev. has come to our cause. Preach on brutha-man!

GoatDaddy

I see the day comin' when the black car and the white car can meet at peace at the gas station, and drive in peace together on the street, and share a space in teh same garage! Amen.
But until then, POWER TO THE BLACK CAR!

SNK BITN

Established Member
AaaahahaaaaaAAAA, like that huh? Well I had fun :beer:. That would be the day when JJ himself really does sign up on this board. Then you guys would seriously be in trouble. You guys are too funny though. :D

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by zzzzzer
:lol: Now that you mention it I did get pulled over for no reason last month. :fm:

I mean, sure, I was in a Ferrari with a smashed driver's side window playing NWA's "F--- The Police". And, yeah, the car was reported stolen...because it was in fact...stolen. And, yeah, I was with a white girl who was smoking crack in the passenger seat. Okay, okay - I admit - I was driving in the wrong lane but that wasn't my fault because I was high at time. And since you're twisting my arm, yeah, I had an open 40 oz in the car. Still, that officer had no reason to pull me over!! Like I told him at the scene, how was I suppose to know the speed limit was 55? I couldn't read those highway signs! I was doing 160!! I had to get away from the scene of that driveby.

I tell ya'...just another example of cops harassing the black man if you ask me!

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

What about the MAC10 you had lying on the dash?

Users who are viewing this thread