New Cobra owner in middle GA

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
No organized meets. Occasionally some of us have got together for some pics. I'm just usually at the track every weekend anyway, so it seems a good place to tell people to meet up.

MarcTheNarc

Noobra
Established Member
No organized meets. Occasionally some of us have got together for some pics. I'm just usually at the track every weekend anyway, so it seems a good place to tell people to meet up.

Gotcha. Like I said, I'll definately tag a long one of these weekends to see what its all about. About how long a drive is it to get down there?

408GT

8 second club
Established Member
it has a jlt intake, 4.30 gears, solid swap, and a pro-motion built t-45 with an mgw shifter. it also has a upr quad w/firewall adjuster and a new oem clutch cable. i've got a fiore micro-click adjuster nib if ya want it. never got a chance to put it on. i've got all the stock parts that came off of it including the polished wheels. if ya want pm me i'll give ya my number. i'll be glad to show you what i have and go over the car with ya. oh yeah it's a centerforce dual friction clutch w/a 03/04 aluminum flywheel. you'll want to get an offroad x with a tuner so you can adjust for the 4.30's. it'll also wake it up a little. check the new edge times under my name for the updated times it ran. hope the mods don't worry ya i really did'nt beat on the car and i feel i took very good care of it. i was the 2nd owner and bought it w/25000 miles. please take care of her i'm gonna miss her. i'm sure i've forgotten something so hit me up and we'll go over it........Juan:beer:

Damn Juan I didn't know that you got rid of the Cobra! I'll have to bring my car by your house to see the new Lightning!
And yes Brian Anderson is the man! He dyno'd my car, and is a really nice guy!
Welcome to GA/SVT Performance Marc

Users who are viewing this thread